Regarding the light-up event in 2021, the village has not yet decided whether to hold it or not because of the coronavirus. We understand that the light-up schedule used to be available in July (and the lottery of accommodations in August, and the reservation for parking spaces in September). However, due to the special circumstances this year, in the case of HOLDING the light-up event next year, the detailed schedule will be available after September or October. Since numbers of people in the same place are limited in present situation, it is not clear if the event can be held successfully. We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.